Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Storage Quota - Can't find all my uploaded Images?

I'm currently sitting at 95 MB of my storage quota. My problem here is even when I look at my recent uploads, it doesn't contain all my images I've uploaded? There's various ones I know I have uploaded, yet cannot find anywhere to delete. I might have around 20 MB of images, and I literally cannot locate the rest of these images.  All of these images take up around 20 MB, with a small handful - namely maps - taking up a few MB. Although this shouldn't be many, given as I have around 7. I've checked the MB for them and that is around 12? The images (for avatars) are KB.  I have checked recent uploads. There's only a handfull of images there. I have checked the folders I have in the Art Library. I have 3 - Hex Tokens, (which is two images) Call From The Deep (A third Part Module I am running, where I store all my images for that campaign) The Haunt (A folder filled with the relevant images for that three part adventure)  Here's a screen shot of my most recent images, you'll notice it isn't many. This is basically a combination of mostly my avatars for games.

Edited 1571203483
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you upload any music also? Music uploaded counts against your storage quota also.
No. No music at all.  I was tempted to do it for a one shot, but I decided not to. 

Edited 1571246313
Here is my Jukebox and my folders (Although I am still organising them) The first image in my previous post is all my recent images. Edit - You can also see some images in the folders don't show up in recent uploads. I am not sure if that has anything to do with it
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I totally accept that you have no music, however, for others making this search, be aware that the Jukebox only shows music assigned to that particular game, not the music you have uploaded. To do that, you need to click Manage Music and examine "MyAudio".
See the wiki about Recent Uploads: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library#Recent_Uploads" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Art_Library#Recent_Uploads</a> Note that images that have been moved into subfolders (as it appears you have done) will not show up in Recent Uploads when it is outside of the right-hand pane. Per the wiki: "You can filter your view of Recent Uploads to hide any image that's already been organized into the folder tree by clicking on the icon beside the Recent Uploads heading that looks like two windows overlapping. "
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
In my experience images moved into subfolders *mostly* don't show up in the Recent Uploads list. It's still possible for them to appear in the Recent Uploads list. Do not rely on this as a way to prune your uploaded images.