Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF4P] [DISCORD+ROLL20] [WEDNESDAY 1700-ish CST] Curse of Strahd

Come one come all to the horrifying and grotesque mysteries that encompass the terrible world of Barovia.  The mists surrounded the land 500 years in the past. The lands were cut off from the world and were long forgotten. Few have wondered the mists and found themselves at Barovia, their screams haunt the Svalich Woods.  Adventurers invited by the Vistani or by Lord Strahd Von Zorovich, himself. Find themselves knocking on death's door before even reaching the gate. The sounds of wolves hungry howl fills the air around you, only the towns are safe, but they also have their deranged thinkers and cultists. There are very few who you can trust, Madam Ava, is the one you seek. You are invited to explore the lands of Barovia, if you dare. Restrictions: Player hand book Races. No varient Human, but all racea get the bonus feat. Wizard of the coast books welcomed. No UA. Standard Array 4 players.
Hi! I just have a question about the starting time. Is it set for 5pm CST? Or is the time negotiable? I'm on est and I believe in about an hour ahead of you. I'd love to play! I work third shift; however, so I'd be leaving for work 1-2 hours after start time! Thank you in advance and have a great day!!
Andrew T. said: Hi! I just have a question about the starting time. Is it set for 5pm CST? Or is the time negotiable? I'm on est and I believe in about an hour ahead of you. I'd love to play! I work third shift; however, so I'd be leaving for work 1-2 hours after start time! Thank you in advance and have a great day!! I am hoping 1700-2100 (5 to 9). That would not be long enough for my liking. 
Hey there, quick question. Is this an Adventurers League game or just an unofficial one. I am assuming unofficial since no variant humans are allowed.
Dylan S. said: Hey there, quick question. Is this an Adventurers League game or just an unofficial one. I am assuming unofficial since no variant humans are allowed. Unofficial, i add a few homebrew fun monsters and rules. More fun than rule lawyer. Can adjust feats and spells to help players. 
I'd be interested in joining. I would probably want to play a hexblade warlock, with a couple levels in fighter eventually. But I'm open to playing just about anything that would be a better fit for the party.  I'm an experienced player who's just a little out of practice. I played mainly 2nd edition. Took a 15 year break and recently played a handful of sessions in 5e. The time works for me for the most part. I get home around 5, depending on traffic. Maybe 5:15ish at the latest.
The restrictions listed are what I'm looking for in for a future game table. My Roll20 profile is up to date; send me a private message if you need one more player. Thanks and good luck!
I would like to play a Battle Master fighter.
I'm also interested. Need some help setting up since I'm new, but I'm familiar with rpg's and I can say I learn fast.
I'm interested.  I'm currently in the market for a fun game with a group of good people. I've been DMing for awhile and ready to get some play time in. I've got many years experience playing D&D and other tabletop games. I enjoy playing any type of character.  I like to see what the others are playing and then pick a class that fills the void.  What type of game are you looking at running (RP, combat or mix)?
Rich H. said: I'm interested.  I'm currently in the market for a fun game with a group of good people. I've been DMing for awhile and ready to get some play time in. I've got many years experience playing D&D and other tabletop games. I enjoy playing any type of character.  I like to see what the others are playing and then pick a class that fills the void.  What type of game are you looking at running (RP, combat or mix)? I am going to be going by the book of the module. The players can mold what happens, its going to be a mixture of both, and reactive to the players.
Bumfp
Interested in this one! I generally play spellcasters but can be flexible. Have levels of experience with 5e, but heaps of experience from oneshots from different systems. 
What starting levels would we be looking at?
I'm interested in playing your campaign. I live on Pacific Time but I'm free to play that day. I haven't played Curse of Strahd yet, so I'm looking forward to playing this module.
I am also intersted in this campaign.  Please let me know if there is room left.  discrod - dirtgoblin#2976