Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][D&D 5e][EST] New and eager

Hello! I am a very new player to D&D, but eager to learn the ropes and hopefully bring a character to life in your group. I can play just about any weeknight after 4 pm EST, however, fridays and weekends I will be busy with work. I dont know my play style yet, as I havent had any real experience. But I am completely willing to learn and will try my best to mesh with any group that chooses to have me. Hope to play with you soon!
1571349002

Edited 1571349053
I've got a game where two players dropped on me, we are starting fresh. We will be playing Thursdays 7-10:30 EST. We are starting tonight. This will be my second group I run, and I have been dm'ing for a few years.  It's 5e and Tyranny of Dragons with some homebrew.