Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 5 Players for Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus

Edited 1571343132
I'm looking for a group of 5 players to join me for Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus. We'll be playing from 6pm to 9pm (British time) on either a Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday depending on what works best for everyone (the first session won't be until the first week of November). We will be using Discord for voice chat and Roll20 for the game. We'll create characters once we have a group organised. Characters will be made using the standard array. I allow all content in the officially released books to be used. Ask if you want to use anything from Unearthed Arcana so I can check it first.
I would love to play in your game. I'm free every day but Friday.  I would like to play a druid or Monk wood elf.
I might be down. I will send you my discord name if you want to chat about this
Hi. I am interested. Based in UK myself. Tue/Thurs evenings would be suitable for me. I would like to play a sorcerer, sea origin (UA), half elf. Also interested in role playing more than just hack n slash.
Hey, Would love to play. Im available Friday and Saturday. Don't have a problem to play any class/race.
I'd be interested in playing! So long as the UK times line up with EST times here in the US! I'd be available Tuesday or Thursday. I was thinking of playing a variant human ranger! I'll pm you my discord name and we can talk more there if you'd like!
im interested if its on a friday
Hi, me and two of my friends would be interested. We're available on thursdays and fridays. All of us got some decent experience in DnD. Open for any kind of fillable role. :)
Hello I would be interested in joining your game. I can work with either Thursday or Friday however Tuesday will not work for me. I'm a fairly experienced player and also have good experience as a DM. I most enjoy the group aspects of DnD and using the collective resources of the party to tackle problems solving in both RP and combat scenarios. I also enjoy filling roles that the party does not currently have so I typically won't pick my class/race until I see the greater make-up of the team. That said I do have some character concepts floating around in my head. I have no issues with the Discord/R20 set-up and use it for my games as well.  If you are considering me and have any questions for me or want to speak please PM me and we can exchange discords.
Hi! Don't know if all your spots are filled yet but figured it couldn't hurt to send a reply. I'm new to roll20 but have been playing dnd for soon three years and DM'd quite a lot. I live in Sweden so the times are no problem. Would love a opportunity to play instead of DM and am really excited to build some new characters!
If you still have slots im up for playing on fridays
Hello ello Duque Duncan, I am a fellow Uk'er I would love to join in on your adventure, I have about a years worth of experience I'd consider myself a newbie when it comes to spell casters but I am learning. I like to RP to a good degree, I can be quite the team player with banter, randomness and charm out the wazzoo. Just looking to gain more experience in D&D, Have a good time and more D&D to get my fix to get me through the week. I have discord so comms is no problem and I know the basics of Roll20. I am available on Thursdays and Fridays. If there's any slots still available. One problem being I'm on holiday the first week of November which may shoot me down as a candidate for this sesh, But I hope you still may consider me. :) TrueHeavenlyBear.