Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot Load Game - Freezing on Loading Screen. Storm Kings Thunder

I have a campaign I've been running for more than a year.  As of last week, I can no longer log into that specific game. It is a Storm Kings Thunder module that I purchased.  I've used multiple computers, over different networks, using multiple browsers, and I still cannot log in.  The process freezes on the loading screen. I've tried copying the game to just start from scratch.  I notice that if I do not copy "pages" then I can log into the copy.  But if I copy pages as well, then the new copy causes me the same problems.  Meanwhile, my players can still login to the game perfectly fine.  As the GM, I'm the only one experiencing this problem. Any solution? I've read similar posts in the past, and it seems like a support ticket is needed under these circumstances.
Hello Jesse B., I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with accessing your game.  There is a current issue with Global Illumination and Advanced Fog of War being enabled at the same time. As such, if you have another account, or can promote another player to GM, you can go to each page's settings and ensure that they are not both enabled. If so, please disable one of these options. If you have any issues with this, let us know the name of the campaign and we will be able to take a look.  However, if after doing this, you are still having this issue,  please carefully work through the following steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!