Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tutorial

I pretty much had to just give up on the tutorial. Seems to be pretty much riddled with bugs that keep you from getting through it. If a dev wants to know where I am stuck, please PM me.

Edited 1571364501
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I hope it's the jukebox, and not earlier. IIRC everything up until then should work, probably things after it as well, but the jukebox does definetly not work.
Hello Frank P., I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with the Tutorial.  Please note that the devs are aware of issue with the Tutorial and are working to resolve the issues. However, there is no timeframe on when a fix may be released.  Until then, feel free to create your own campaign and get familiar with the tools. You can find great information on our Wiki . Additionally, if you have any questions, feel free to post them on the forums and we will be happy to help. Thanks!
Andreas J. said: I hope it's the jukebox, and not earlier. IIRC everything up until then should work, probably things after it as well, but the jukebox does definetly not work. It is the Jukebox as well as one other before it...The name escapes me at the moment.