Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My game doesnt appear in posting.

i dont know why but no matter what i put into the search or advanced search query my game doesnt come up. there was a couple hour period where i got 17 veiws and an application but it went dead again, and ive never found it. ive tried unchecking boxes to make it less specific, i understand it takes a few hours, its been a day, then i reposted and its been a day again.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Name of your game and system please.
Hello Lasercat,  I have taken a look at all of your games. The only one with an active listing is Sunday Morning. I was able to find it in the LFG Tool. Be sure to have the Mature Content filter selected when searching or it will not pull up. Additionally, please note that it may take up to 2 hours for a game to appear within the LFG Tool. If you have any additional issues, feel free to let us know. 
i suppose my most recent repost went through. a case of turn it off and on