Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Michtim Sheet not showing up on site?

Midgardia
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I made the sheet for the Michtim game some time last year, and it was successfully showing up on site last I checked (some time back). I was recently alerted that it was no longer on the site's options and I went to doublecheck the status of the sheet. The folder is in the github, and it's listed in the approved file but has "hidden" added to it. What happened to those 'hidden' sheets and how can I make it so the sheet is accessible to others for use?
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Greetings, The key 'hidden' results in the sheet still being usable by any game that has it selected but it is no longer available in the select for new games. I completed a very large clean up of the approve sheets a short time ago and it was likely marked as hidden then. I can set it back to active in coming Tuesday as part of code push.  - Cassie
Midgardia
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Cassie said: Greetings, The key 'hidden' results in the sheet still being usable by any game that has it selected but it is no longer available in the select for new games. I completed a very large clean up of the approve sheets a short time ago and it was likely marked as hidden then. I can set it back to active in coming Tuesday as part of code push.  - Cassie Thank you! That'd be most excellent. If there's anything coding-wise that needs to be improved or such, I am willing to make changes, though checking the guidelines I think it's good. The sheet has images, but works without them!
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The code looks perfectly fine and its back live today. :) - Cassie