Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tyranny of Dragons Bundle will update on October 22nd at 10am PST. This update pairs with the Tyranny of Dragons physical product release.

Edited 1571429899
Tyranny of Dragons Bundle will update on October 22nd at 10am PST. This update pairs with the Tyranny of Dragons physical product release. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3814/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle/" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/3814/tyranny-of-dragons-bundle/</a> I see this posted in the Marketplace and I was wondering if I purchase this prior to Oct. 22nd... will the content dynamically updated on Oct. 22nd or will I have purchased the current content without the updates that will be added on Oct. 22nd?&nbsp; Im just curious if I should wait for the newer content or have access if I buy it now?
If you purchase it now, you'll get the current product. After the updated Tyranny of Dragons release on Oct 22, your purchase will be upgraded (you'll have to patch your game and such). So personally I would suggest grabbing it now, having the weekend to poke around and stuff, maybe have a session zero, and then make sure you get it patched after the 22nd. But it's entirely your call. The price will also change on the 22nd with the additional items being added in.&nbsp;
Awesome thank you! Bunny said: If you purchase it now, you'll get the current product. After the updated Tyranny of Dragons release on Oct 22, your purchase will be upgraded (you'll have to patch your game and such). So personally I would suggest grabbing it now, having the weekend to poke around and stuff, maybe have a session zero, and then make sure you get it patched after the 22nd. But it's entirely your call. The price will also change on the 22nd with the additional items being added in.&nbsp; Awesome, thank you!