Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

WHen creating a new game with a module, 'no implicit conversion of nil into String'

Edited 1571433642
Zoro
Pro
When I select to create a new campaign and select the module, name it, and select a character sheet, then press, 'I'm Ready! Create Game" it takes me to the campaign page as if it is set up but i get an error, " An error occured while adding  Lost Mine of Phandelver  to this game: * no implicit conversion of nil into String " and when i load the game there are no assets. What is going on here?
Fixed by clearing my cache and restarting my computer
While I'm able to create a game but I'm unable to create a copy of a game. 
Yeah I tried clearing my cache and restarting and that didn't fix it. I tried a blank newly made game with nothing in it and I get the same results.

Edited 1571434702
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey All -  Apologies for any trouble! We had a minor hiccup with adding items due to an infrastructure update we put out today. However, this should be fixed now and you should be able to add this module. Would you mind checking to make sure you are able to add it now, please?
Attempted again and seems to be solved! Thank you so much!