Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghosts of Saltmarsh Error Creating Game

When I tried creating a new game, and I selected the Ghosts of Saltmarsh module (which I've purchased), I get the following error: An error occured while adding  Ghosts of Saltmarsh (Base Module)  to this game: * no implicit conversion of nil into String I've tried twice now, with the same result both times.  Can anyone help? Thanks.
Hey Graham -  Thank you for the report! We are investigating this as we speak and are looking to put out a fix as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience as we address this issue.
Thanks.  Would appreciate if you could post here when addressed.

Edited 1571434688
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hey Graham -  Apologies for any trouble! We had a minor hiccup with adding items due to an infrastructure update we put out today. However, this should be fixed and you should be able to add this module now. Would you mind checking to make sure you are able to add it now, please?
It worked that time.  Thank you.