Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Invalid authentication token.

So, I made a new game, and I go to join it so I can start making sheets for people to use and I get this popping up. Invalid authentication token. Please reload and try again. If this error persists, please contact support. Well, I tried reloading, tried closing the browser.  Cleaning cache, even restarted my whole computer.  Still get it.  So I'm posting here.  Game name is Armco Oneshot War.
Hello Rag, I'm sorry to hear that you're having this issue with invalid authentication token popping up. To rule out possible issue,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to  Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through all of the requested information in  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log! Thank you!
Hello Rag - Thank you for the report and our apologies for any trouble! We were able to get a hotfix out for this issue and you should now be good to go. Would you mind trying to create a new game now and letting us know the results, please?
I got into the game I created just fine now.  Looks to be working fine.