Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help i cannot launch any campaing or join

I have the problem when i join a game or i launch one of mine i cannot pass the loading screem pls help
Hello David - Thank you for the report. We are currently conducting further investigation into this issue and will provide additional details as soon as we can. To best assist us in investigating this issue, we would ask that you please attempt the following troubleshooting steps and provide additional information if they don't work. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Step 1: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions.  If you have Roll20 Enhancement Suite or any other VTT enhancement extension installed, please make sure to disable them for this troubleshooting. Step 2: Clear your cache If neither of those steps works, please provide the following information: Your computer's settings (A good place to find this info if you don't know it is  Support Details ): Web Browser Browser Version Operating System If Javascript is enabled Your anti-virus software List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled A Console Log from the moment you try to load into the game. Directions for providing a console log in Chrome can be found  here . Firefox will have the same process as what is noted in the Chrome article except it uses a different interface, which is explained  here .