Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Wasteland Ruins no longer for sale in the marketplace?

I'd had several tile sets by Stoneworker Cartography bookmarked for later purchase, and when I went to buy one of them today I noticed they were no longer on the marketplace? (Or drivethrurpg, or any other vendor online after some digging.) Just wondering if their stuff has been discontinued without notice or if it's just being consolidated and will return at a later date. (I'm admittedly rather baffled by their sudden absence given they were available only a couple days ago both here, and on drivethrurpg.)
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Your best bet would be to reach out to them directly.
Tried that, their main website is offline as well, so hitting a dead end on that front, it was a good idea though.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
I've noticed a curious thing that I've seen happen not once or twice, but three times now. It begins when a company is founded by a few people, and they have a terrible falling out. Rather than just dividing assets and setting royalties from products to be automatically divided, they pull the plug on the whole thing, and take all their products offline. Perhaps that is what happened here?