Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Invisible dice roll

Hello, During recent games with my friends, we had the surprise of having die rolls that no one saw other than the person who made the throw. This happens without the use of the hidden function. And this has been happening more and more often lately. How to solve this problem?
I've been having the same issue as well in my own game; some of my players have also reported the same issue happening in separate Roll20 campaigns as well, regardless if the DM is using a Free, Pro, or Plus account. It's been happening since 10/11/19, as far as I can tell; any advice or troubleshooting people can provide on resolving this would be appreciated. - B
Rigel
Pro
Marketplace Creator
My players and I are also having this issue, Macros intermittently show only to the person who made the roll. Frustrating. Please fix. As always thanks for a great platform to play on.
Bump because me and my friends are having this issue too. Was originally just template rolls from character sheets, but now it's extended to manual rolls.

Edited 1571542740
Same thing here. This is really random. We've made people do the dice roll a few times in a row, and sometimes we see it, sometimes we don't. We didn't have this problem three weeks ago, never. This is starting to really inconvenience thegameplay.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You should probably take this to the ongoing thread about this issue that has has official attention (and a lot more posts):&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7830821/not-all-rolls-are-showing" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7830821/not-all-rolls-are-showing</a>
Hello all,&nbsp; I am sorry to hear that you all have encountered these issue. If you are still&nbsp;noticing this issue in your games, please send an email to the devs at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> . Please be sure to provide the name of the campaign.&nbsp; Please note that the devs are aware of these issues and are working to resolve them. Please follow the&nbsp; main thread about this issue &nbsp;for updates. As such, I am going close this thread.&nbsp; Thanks.