Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[MHH] Shadow Armor and Cloying Darkness are not available for Sorcerer in Charactermancer

Edited 1571526450
Phenomen
Translator
As title says those spells are not available to choose when you create Shadow Bloodline Sorcerer character even thought I can find them in Compendium. It seems like they're marked as Paladin and Druid spells but according to MHH they're available to Sorcerer. Please check other spells too.
Hello Phenomen, I am sorry that to hear that you have encountered this issue with these spells.  I have moved your post to the  D&D 5th Edition by Roll20 (Q4Y2019) thread. Please follow that thread for updates. As such, I am going to close this thread.  Thanks!