Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

When are feats going to work in Charactermancer ?

Edited 1571528033
Xax
Pro
i absolutely love this thing the mancer its awesome for newbs , please make this work!!!!!!! also include the races from books that you buy plz.
Feats and races from supplements already work.
d and d 5th ed ? not sure what you mean.

Edited 1571587340
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I believe the issue is that feats cannot be added in Charactermancer Level Up. They can be added to a first level variant human, and they can be dragged in manually from the compendium, but not through Charactermancer after level 1. This thread would be a better place to ask the question, but don't expect a firm answer on future development beyond "we're working on it".
Seconding the call to make feats fully integrated in the Charactermancer. Feats are a basic component of 5E. Users have a right to expect that leveling up should make feats available as options. 
this should be self evident here is to guessing it is a dc 20  Seconding the call to make feats fully integrated in the Charactermancer. Feats are a basic component of 5E. Users have a right to expect that leveling up should make feats available as options. 
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'll give you a firm answer that we are not currently working on adding Feats to Charactermancer Level Up. However if you keep up with the official thread, you will see we are currently tackling known Charactermancer bugs. Fixing bugs helps the new contractor get up to speed with the code. I do not at this time have this feature request scheduled since my roadmap for D&D 5e is still a work in progress. Rest assured it is a prominent feature on my mind. - Cassie User Collaboration Team Lead
Jay R. said: Seconding the call to make feats fully integrated in the Charactermancer. Feats are a basic component of 5E. Users have a right to expect that leveling up should make feats available as options.  I'm very surprised to learn that this isn't a feature already.