Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for experienced DM ...please save me!

Edited 1571528655
We have a family game going - I have been DMing but ...I suck at it, and don't really enjoy it. There would be 4 players Saturday night CST at 8pm. We are currently doing Hoard of the Dragon Queen - Please reply if interested. Also - we are experienced players on roll20 and pen and paper.
You're not a bad DM, HotDQ is a bad adventure. That being said, you may not actually enjoy it. Message me with some info, like races, classes, player ages and genders, and how far into the adventure you are.
Johnathan - perhaps I just need lessons lol...but I have tried 2 times and both times I didnt like it. I thought I would enjoy it more with a "done for you" campaign. We are a group of 4 Myself (which I don't know yet what I will play if I get out of DMing) My husband - he is playing a human Cleric 1, Fighter 4 my son is a Minataur - Cleric and my daughter in law is an elf ranger. I will likely go a magic caster of some type to balance out the party - everyone is level 5. My husband has a nasty "repeater" crossbow that shoots 2 times (home brew add in that he stole the designs for - and rolled to get completed) but mostly because at the time we didnt have a healer and was trying to make it more balanced. I am 48 have played D&D since I was 10 - My husband is 34 , my son is 28, and my daughter in law is 46. They are currently traveling to the building between waterdeep and neverwinter on the north of town road that is being cleared. Let me know what you think. We have played with another DM - that did DM vs player instead of the way that it is supposed to be (with DM being a storyteller and not on any one side) I had to LOL at your "I smoke weed" comment - my husband works in the medical marijuana field. Sincerely - Sharyl.
Hey there. I'd potentially be interested, but if I was to DM, I'd be looking a complete restart. Simply because I don't know the party or players, everything you have and haven't done in the campaign, the strengths, weaknesses, bonds and such of the party and so on. I've tried following on from another DM in the past but, because of differing styles, it just felt like a seperate game anyway.
I understand that and I would love to discuss :) let me know availability.
I also may be interested if you havent found someone yet
The realms within the Conterminous Imperium are full of wonders and mystery and i would love to invite you and your Family to come take a second to come check out my listing for a wondrous and grand campaign. Full of roleplay and mystery. Now i am willing to help you out as well as i see you have been new to Dming and i am always willing to help teach and have the courtesy of teaching the ropes. You can look at my listing here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7854531/lfp-5e-tuesdays-and-thursdays-star-conterminous-imperium-star-narrative-story-driven-rp-heavy-high-custom-content" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7854531/lfp-5e-tuesdays-and-thursdays-star-conterminous-imperium-star-narrative-story-driven-rp-heavy-high-custom-content</a>
I might be able to DM, please send me a PM
John P. - it is not allowing my message to go through to you for some reason
said: John P. - it is not allowing my message to go through to you for some reason Do you have a verified account
Strange... I'm 99.99% sure I have a verified account.&nbsp; How do I confirm?
Victor B., you and I were able to PM back and forth earlier.&nbsp; Are you only having trouble sending me PMs recently?
Victor B. and I are able to PM no issues.&nbsp; It's the OP (no name), neither of us can PM her.
Hmmm - I have had no problems messaging anyone else
voila! fixed!!! sent you a PM
If still need the Dm hit me up and I can take on adventure no problems .&nbsp;