Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Custom character Sheets

If I buy a 1 month sub to get access to the ability to add a character sheet to roll20 for a game I want to run that doesn't have a character sheet, will I lose the character sheet when the month is up or will it be added to the community sheet list?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
When you create a custom sheet, and your subscription lapses, your campaign will continue to use that sheet, you just won't be able to make any more edits to it. For this reason, I always recommend making several copies of your campaign before the subscription lapses, so you have backups or can play different games using the same sheet. You can also submit your sheet to the community repository, and if it's accepted, it'll appear in the community list for everyone to use.
GiGs said: When you create a custom sheet, and your subscription lapses, your campaign will continue to use that sheet, you just won't be able to make any more edits to it. For this reason, I always recommend making several copies of your campaign before the subscription lapses, so you have backups or can play different games using the same sheet. You can also submit your sheet to the community repository, and if it's accepted, it'll appear in the community list for everyone to use. Thank you for the swift answer.