Time for me is very flexible, Saturdays less available earlier in the day but I still might be willing to do a later night Saturday campaign, also got a game from Tuesday 2am-6am EST but I don't expect that many other games will be during that time. Experience wise I've got a good amount of 5e experience, I've played a bit of PF2e and I get the general gist of it and I've got no playing experience with dnd3.5 or pf1e but would be willing to learn the system, I don't have any preference towards any of those systems. I have no character idea yet but I can make characters pretty quickly, I usually pick based off how the rest of the party is built to narrow down my options since I've got lots of character ideas. Character will most likely be a spellcaster of some kind but I like Monk, non-AT Rogue and non-EK Fighter aswell.