Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3 GM's Looking for more players

Edited 1571556227
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
We are a group of 3 GM's 2 of which have pro licences and 1 plus licence who seam to be running out of players , we alternate running games like Call of Cthulhu , Warhammer ( both fantasy and 40k ) and are currently playing a witcher series of games. We do not generally play any level based system like D&D or pathfinder so if you think you can be reliable and play weekly on saterdays 6pm UK time and wish to participate in a generally roll play heavy group we would be happy to hear from you and you don't have to step up and GM if you do not wish to English doesnt have to be you first language either but the games are played in it We use skype or discord for voice and do not use video Rob

Edited 1571556774
may i join? i'd like to play with people maybe make new friends xD
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
how about you describe you favourite character you would like to play , any system or genre of your choice ? Rob
I am interested in joining. Warhammer 40k games are my preferred system of choice (I have all the books so it doesnt really matter if its Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Death Watch, Black Crusade, or Only War) but I am willing to try some different systems as well.  As for my favourite characters to play, I tend to play face and/or utility characters rather heavy damage dealers but it mostly depends on the system that I am playing on.

Edited 1571595091
hi yea me and my friends are looking for a gm atm to run our warhammer 40k game. we are fairly new to roll20 and the whole role play aspects of everything if you feel interested in being our gm then please message me so that we can talk about what we want in the game and we are willing to pay for your services as well. with kind regards machine cult adept Budabob blessed be the omnissiah
Rob
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry but i am not a gm who knows that system
well thanks eny way il keep on looking for a GM