Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF[PAID]DM FOR POKEMON GAME USING PPP

Edited 1571578518
Bambi
Plus
This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 20$per month via PAYPAL.Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Hello I am willing to pay a DM 20$ a month to run a text based pokemon pen and paper game specifically for me because i miss a simple pokemon system. This system here:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=349118" rel="nofollow">https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=349118</a> is the one i want. I'm open to plot ideas but i do want to focus on gyms and contests or an equivalent there of. I even found some macros to help with the game to make things easier. My schedule aside from work(and even sometimes at work) is fairly lax so i would like to play either a little bit each day or in spurts on days when im otherwise unoccupied. Whichever works better for you. I am patient and i ask that you are patient with me as i do have a 3 month old newborn and sometimes have to brb to tend to his needs,otherwise hes a very well behaved baby. NOTE:I HAVE PLAYED EVERY OTHER POKEMON TTRPG SYSTEM AND THIS IS THE ONE I WANT ,DO NOT SUGGEST ANOTHER PLEASE. If interested please respond here or in PMs. Thank you.
I'm actually really fascinated by this, as I haven't heard of Pokemon Pen &amp; Paper before. I've been reading through the PDF though, and it looks like a really good little system. I'd certainly be willing to give this a shot (I love Pokemon) - but, unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to start until mid-November. I understand if you want to find something sooner than that - but, if you haven't found a game by mid-Nov. - keep me in mind! About Me: 27 years old, she/her pronouns - I've been GMing games for under a year, but I've had over 10-years of text-based roleplaying experience (I've actually run a forum-based Pokemon RP in the past). As a GM, I pride myself on being patient and flexible, building my campaigns with both the players and character's goals in mind. I love worldbuilding and storytelling, so my games are usually planned well in advance, however, I've never had a problem with changing gears on the fly when my players go down a route I did not expect. It's more important that I encourage my players' creativity and allow them to go down whatever path they think is best. I definitely lean towards the roleplay/storytelling side of games than the technical side, but I'm a quick learner and pick up systems pretty easily. Also, I just love Pokemon! Blue Version was actually the very first video game I ever played. If we&nbsp; do&nbsp; make it to mid-Nov and you haven't found a GM, I'll run the first 2 weeks of the campaign free. In a PbP, I think it'll take at least that long to determine if we're a right fit for each other and we can go on from there! Some Questions: 1. Were you looking for a 1-on-1 RP, or did you have a group? If not, would you be interested in playing with other PCs, or would you rather it be a private campaign? 2. It seems like you're looking for a Play-by-Post style of game. Were you interested in doing that in threads posted in the game on Roll20, or would you like to move the text-portion to a instant messenger like Discord while using Roll20 for maps and character sheets? 3. Did you have a particular region you wanted to start in, or were you looking for a completely home-brewed region? If in a canon region, would you prefer to roughly follow the events of the video games or anime, or are you aiming for something completely different?
Missile K. Thank you for your response. I have no problem waiting until mid november as i know this time of year can be busy for most,I'm just excited you're interested in running this! To answer your questions: 1)I was looking for a 1 on 1 experience as i do not have a group but i have no problem playing with 1 or 2 more people. Just a smaller group than normal to really focus on the players goals and character development. 2)Discord works best for me typically,i pretty much use it for everything. 3)I was absolutely hoping for Sinnoh or a homebrew region experience,whichever was easier for you. If we did sinnoh I wouldn't want to follow the video games or anime,I would like to carve my own path out.
Awesome! I'm your girl then! I do think 1 or 2 more players would be the right amount, but if we can't find any, I'll might just toss your character a dedicated NPC. It'll all depend on how the rp portion goes. A homebrew region is good for me. I like Sinnoh, but I think if you're gonna want to carve out your own path, we'd have an easier time going with someplace new, but with Sinnoh elements. I'll send you my Discord over PM and we can hash out some of the details later! I'm pretty excited about this!
Depending on how this game is done, I think I'd be interested. Never done a tabletop pokemon before.