Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

If I subscribe, will the extended upload limit apply to a friend's campaign?

Hello! I am collaborating on a campaign my friend made: My question is. If I subscribe will I be able to upload more than 100 mb on his campaign?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
When a user uploads images, the images are stored in that user's library and count toward that user's quota.  It doesn't matter if you are uploading those images in your own Game, a game you Co-GM, or a Game where you're a player (like when you upload an avatar for your character). If you bump subscription levels, you can happily drop hundreds of megs of images into your friend's Game without affecting that friend's storage quota.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Keith reminded me to warn you that if you subsequently remove images from your own library, the places those images are in use will all break. (for example, if you delete a map image, any maps you created in a friend's Game will be broken, etc).