Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dice Rolls Disappearing from Chat

Edited 1571585700
There's a chance that this bug is part of the&nbsp; May 21 Infrastructure Update Bug Thread , but this other thread seems to more directly address it:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7479861/dice-roll-result-wont-show-in-chat-log" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7479861/dice-roll-result-wont-show-in-chat-log</a> . This second thread is closed though, so I thought I'd post here. I'm playing an asynchronous game of Pathfinder (1st Ed) Rise of the Runelords. We use the Pathfinder by Roll20 Character Sheets. Starting about a week ago, our dice rolls began disappearing from the chat log. The person rolling will see the roll post, but others won't. If that player then refreshes the page, the roll will vanish from their own chat. Not every roll post will vanish, and it doesn't seem to matter if the roll is made by typing /roll into the chat or clicking on a character sheet.&nbsp; I've tried clearing the chat log and my browsers cache.&nbsp; Is this issue still unresolved? Any ideas of how I might get things working properly?&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's almost certainly this bug , which started about the same time frame as your current experience. You can probably help the devs get to a faster resolution by posting your issue there.
Hello PPK,&nbsp; I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. If you are still&nbsp;noticing this issue in your games, please send an email to the devs at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> . Please be sure to provide the name of the campaign.&nbsp; Please note that the devs are aware of these issues and are working to resolve them. Please follow the&nbsp; main thread about this issue &nbsp;for updates. As such, I am going close this thread.&nbsp; Thanks.