Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monster of the week buffy AU

Edited 1571594705
Hello i am From uk and been playing monster of week as a player for few weeks now and after watching a youtube series called layla the vampire slayer i got me thinking mosnter of the week would be fun way to do an AU in the buffy vers one player pick choice one and is our group slayer and rest will be friends and classmates using other playerbooks i will be the ST i have run games in the past but not monster of week so there will be some learning there the plan is if i can find players who care would run the game on sundays weekly some time in the eveing my time which is GTM+ since i am from the uk will be looking for about 4 players one to be slayer and rest to her friends it will not be buffy and her friends but new slayer and new cast in a new town
had few PM but no real go yet if anyone else care about this idea PM Me for more info