This is recruitment for players to join in an adventure in the Grand Duchy of Geoff starting on November 7th at 10PM EST (GMT-5) The adventure "Return of the Grand Duke", may take multiple sessions". Please play if you can at least commit to the etirety of the adventure. Your character will start at Level 2.  Characters will be from the Geographic regions of The Grand Duchy of Geoff, (Including: The Oytwood, The Dim Forest, The Hornwood, The Barrier Peaks, The Crystal Mist Mountains, or The stark Mounds), as well as outlying lands of The Valley of the Mage, The March of Sterich, Western Gran March, or Northern Keoland.   Races available for this setting are dependant on two things, what is already being played, and The populations of the Geographic region chosen for origin for your character. Base classes from PHB are allowed, some sub-classes may not be based on setting and alignment restrictions. No Evil or Chaotic Neutral characters please.Geoff is a depressed area where the Patriots are finding ways to defeat a army of giants to reclaim their lands and heritage.  Other content: Regional and Racial Feats Specific to the Greyhawk setting. Unearthed Arcana Racial Feats and Skill Feats.Some sub-classes and Both the Revised Ranger and Artificer from Unearthed Arcana are allowed. Multi-Classing is aloowed  Most backgrounds from varrying sources will be allowed but may need my spproval. (for instancence, The sailor background is limited to Rivers and Keelboats in this area,) I invite backstories. But lets work together to make sure its a good fit for the Campaign setting. Quickly about me, I have been playing D&D since 1st edition, about 1976. I am new to Roll20 and freely accept advice from my players.  I do have 3 other games in other lands. They are at different times and days of the week and my suit you better,  My players have formed a friendly gaming community and we extend to you an invitation to come game with us in the Lands of Greyhawk,   If you have a character concept that does not quite fit, lets talk.  I am an advocate of Player agency and your character's actions will make a difference in this world that will be ever changing around you.A great war has recently ended, the peoples are still recovering and many PCs may be veterans or lost someone close to them.  Maybe they truly do not know what happened to them. If you have an existing Level 2 character, I will work with you to get that character in an adventure. This is a High Fantasy campaign, That is not to say there are Magic shops on every corner. But recently, at "The Battle of Bloody Ridge" The Heoes fought Goblin Wolf Riders, Orcs with Worgs, Gnolls, Ogres. Giants, Ice Trolls shot into Battle via Trebuchets, Manticores dropping barrels of Green Slime on Charging Cavalry, Knights of the Watch fighting a white Dragon as Cryo-Hydra March up the snow covered Ridge. Unicorns and Other Fay Creatures Charge from the forest to fullfill a pact called forth by a Player (A Dwarven Lord) he made in a previous adventure. Heroes died, Some became heroes that day and the people look to them with a hope they had not seen in ages. One PC is on the city council, and helps children at an ophanage, all have lost parents to the Giants and their ilk.  Will you pick up your sword, don your armor, grab your spellbook or pray to your deity before you enter into this land, Gyruff needs Heroes! Gyruff needs you!!! If you are new to D&D or Roll20. Fear not! We will guide you along. There are a few of the players who are also GMs on Roll20 and love to help you along. Start by Responding to this Post with a PM.  Let me know who you are, what your level of experience is. If you are interested in playing in Geoff, or maybe one of the other Greyhawk groups: Ket, Keoland or The Yeomanry. All games are Bi-Weekly and all are 5th Edition D&D. If you just want to play session, and see if it is your thing, feel free, there is a seat for you.Its Free, I do not charge for my games.  Nothing wrong with that, I just never have. You are free to come and go as you like.  I am pretty open minded.  Folks have stuff, a job, a family, commitments, medical issues (I have those too). They all come first.  Just please give me plenty of notice when life happens.  Let the adventures begin again!