Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5E] Newbie Lookng for Game to Join

Hey, I'm Conner! I'm relatively new to D&D (ran 1 game of LMoP), but I'm looking for a group to join and possibly play with regularly. My Timezone is CST and my schedule is pretty flexible.
Hello, We a group of DM’s are setting up a West Marches Campaign. A West Marches Campaign is done a bit differently from a normal DND campaign such as in 1) There is no regular time: every session is scheduled by the players .We have a pool of 3 DM’S free on set days of the week for the campaign or other days by appointment.  2) There is no regular party: each game has different players drawn from a pool of around 10-12 people. 3) The players decided where to go and what to do. It is a sandbox game in a sense, I.E a group of players will say we heard rumors of that old monastery I want to explore it who wants to come with me; or such as a player may post a quest to get help completing a goal important to them. It is a more cooperative and story based campaign as it forces players to work together in an interesting fashions. The world is one of a new land being settled, you are among the first group of adventures coming to this land. Supplies are limited and harsh making choices and gold that much more valuable. Let me know if this sounds interesting to you.