Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Treasure of One Eye Drok - No Assets or Maps loading

I just purchased the Lost Treasure of One Eye Drok but all of the assets in the journal appear as broken links and the maps just appear as black grids. I have tried both firefox and chrome, and erased my chache.  Has anyone experienced anything similar?
Hello Torgar SixFingers, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with the module.  I have have verified this module has some issue within it. As such, I have passed it along to the devs. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know. Thanks!
I am just bumping this post. It has been now 3 weeks and I have been unable to access this content.  Thanks

Edited 1573923964
Nicholas
Roll20 Team
Hi Torgar SixFingers -  We really appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience. There was an issue going on with these images and how they are hosted on our servers. However, we just put out a fix for it and it should now be resolved. Would you mind checking this module on your end to see if everything is working now, please? Thank you!