Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][DND][5E][MONDAY][9PM EST][PAID] Lost Mines of Phandelver! New players welcome!

Edited 1571646799
Fate
Pro
My name is Fate, and I will be starting the Pre-Written Module of Mines of Phandelver, as well as continuing on into other Pre-Written Modules once this one is complete! Official Listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/180293/lost-mines-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/180293/lost-mines-of-phandelver</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per month, paid through Paypal at the beginning of every month, with a frequency of one session per week. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.&nbsp;&nbsp; Session 0, as well as character and roll 20 character sheet set up help will be absolutely free!&nbsp; Just let me know if you need it! Sessions are&nbsp; weekly, Monday's at 9PM EST.&nbsp; Session 0 will be held on 10/28/2019 Your first session is free.&nbsp; First Session will be held on 11/04/2019. Players must be capable of using voice features through Discord, no video required. I am looking to host a group of about 3 to 5 players.&nbsp; Don't hesitate to apply! Games will be 3 hours long, and will end at Midnight EST.&nbsp; Continuations may be made as long as the decision is unanimous.&nbsp; There will be no extra charge to continuations. This is not a first come first serve application, I give extra points to newer players. Please be ready to do a small, informal interview with me over discord.&nbsp;&nbsp; Currently only need 1 or 2 more players,&nbsp;&nbsp;
Fate - saw your post today. 4-6 of my childhood friends want to get an online RPG group going with paid DM. &nbsp;We are looking for 1-2 sessions per month. Weve never played online DND. We would want it to be exclusive to just us. We could pay a higher rate than what you posted on a per session basis since we would only play 1-2/ month. We would welcome you to recycle any setting you are using with a different group.&nbsp; Let me know if interested.&nbsp;