Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for DM for pathfinder game

My friends and I have recently decided to branch out from DnD and try out pathfinder. Three of us know each other in real life and have consistent scheduling on Mondays with a flexible start time. We already have a few players that could join us for a fourth player, but the problem that we are currently running into is that none of us currently want to DM. Usually, I am the group DM, but I want to play through at least one campaign as a player before DMing in a new system. The three of us have been playing various TRPG's for a few years now, so we are rather adapted to the roleplaying aspect of the game.  We are pretty open to any campain module or homebrew settings, and we are happy to work with a first time DM as well. If anybody is interested please reply with what time would be most available for you. At the moment we are not looking for a paid DM. 
Throws you a bone
I have Dmed a few games before and I’m looking for a new group to play with pm me if the position is still available!