Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Missing Share Compendiums Button

I've recently purchased 5E content - PHB, Xanthar, etc. - however, when I launch either of the games I run, click the gear, and scroll down, I don't see a checkbox to share the compendiums.  I've looked in both Firefox and Edge, I'm not running any ad blocker, and I've disabled Privacy Badger for the site.  Suggestions?
It occurs to me this may be related to the AWS issue currently.
1571805147
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The share compendiums option is not available from in game. It is found on your Game Settings page. This page is accessible from your game's splash screen from the settings drop down, and is where you also choose the character sheet template for the game, enable/disable vaulting of characters, and set defaults.
1571805268
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's on the Game Settings page outside the game , not the Settings Tab inside the game. The wiki is worded a little confusingly. I'll edit.
Thank you both.  That's not a page I usually land on and I would have never looked there!