Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Roll Query Help - Command not executing in Query

When I run this query: ?{Choose a Roll| Std, /roll d20| Adv, /roll 2d20| Dis, /roll 2d20kl1} It results in just "/roll d20" being entered into the chat bar, not actually executing the command. And I missing syntax or something?
1571801710
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Slash commands have to be the first character on a line. You have a space before the slash command. Also, unrelated, but you're missing the keep highest (kh1) syntax on your adv option.
AH! YOU FIXED IT. Thanks so much! You actually don't need the "h," so I leave it out for simplicity
1571804568
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Glad to hear it's working. True about the h, but your adv option is just 2d20, not 2d20k
You’re right. Sorry, when I work on stuff for a while I look over small stuff
1571838147
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
No worries, same thing happens to me, which is why I mentioned it :) Happy rolling