In Short; I'm new to Roll20 and I'm looking for a long term campaign (hopefully on a weekly or bi-weekly basis) or a one shot. Preferably a campaign, but I really just want to have some ttrpg sessions. Also I tend to usually be a GM and want to take a spin in the player seat. Systems; I'm willing to use/learn any system, but the following are the systems I'm most comfortable with; Call Of Cthulu D&D 5e Fate Pokemon Tabletop United Traveller World of Darkness Me; I've been playing various table top role playing games for about four years and have recently jumped onto Roll20. My favorite aspects are the story creation and community forming aspects, although I'm flexible. Outside of ttrpgs, I enjoy writing, acting, drawing/creating animations, and playing various instruments. Other Stuff; I'm in the CDT time zone and I'm currently 16. I prefer late night games/games on the weekend/Friday, but I'm willing to adapt my schedule. I'd prefer games that are either in voice chat or text chat, as I'm awkward when it comes to showing my face. Tonally, I'm ok with any tone, be it grimdark to light and bubbly. Although two themes I'd prefer to abstain from are s*xual assault and self harm, those themes just bring up too many negative memories.