Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20AM - Using sound macro in 5E OGL Attack actions prevents spell slot tracking, global damage modifiers, etc.

I have been using Roll20 AM to add attack action sound effects in by including the following in the action description field: }} !roll20AM --audio,nomenu,play|Healing ! It works great, but it also stops the sheet from applying global damage modifiers, tracking spell slots or ammo. Am I  doing something incorrectly, or is there a workaround for this? 

Edited 1571918407
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Unfortunately, the ogl sheet changed the order of it's default fields. This means that hack I developed no longer works. The only way to do it now is to make a custom ability that calls each attack/spell roll and appends the Roll20 call. Something like this: %{my char|acrobatics} !roll20am --audio,nomenu,play|Grunt of effort You can use my menu maker script to automate this using the custom repeating abilities functionality. I believe GiGs' universal chat menus script can also do custom abilities.
Thanks Scott. That is what I thought. I was just working with GiGis chat menu already as a potential solution.  Wish me luck Thanks again