I'm almost completely new to these games but I'm interested since some time, my first experience was a game of dnd 4th edition, was really excited but it don't went well, players went full meme tier and the DM just don't showed for the second session, to be honest that made me really sad because I spend a lot of time reading the material and making my character with the DM. My second one was playing a post apocaliptic game (can't remember the name) some years ago, was a really fun play and I have to admit the GM put a lot of work on improvising our out of the plans adventures, I remember that game fondly. Now I'm trying to get into these games a second time, to be honest I cant remember much of the dnd 4th stuff I studied but I'm willing to read and study what the GM ask me to, I also love if a GM can help me make a character sheet, My time zone is GTM-5 at the moment and GTM-6 when we change hours for time saving, I can play on weekdays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays after 7:00 Pm and on Saturday and Sunday almost anytime as along as we agreed beforehand. as you can see english is not my native, I'm better writing than talking, but it you want to give me a try talking and don't mind that I'm willing to try. As for what I'm confortable with, I don't mind if there is some stuff +18 or over violent as along it goes with the narrative or we agreed beforehand, don't mind much some meta stuff as along it don't bring problems to the game, in general I'm pretty chill about most stuff. Games that I'm mostly interested is dnd and pathfinder but don't mind to try others I think that's pretty much all, if you have any question feel free to ask me