Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Guy with 0 experience on any roll game looking for patient group to teach him

Always wanted to play roll games but didn't had people to play it with, Roll 20 looks like the perfect place for it, but I don't know anything, don't want to bump into a random room of players and make them uncomfortable. Have discord, use GMT 0 Thanks for reading up to this point!!
1571940960
Meaningful Gaming
Elite
Compendium Curator
Hey, I am hosting a game based on London time (which I believe is GMT 0). Thursday evenings (your time) at 7 pm. We are playing the Descent into Avernus module. No worries about having little or no experience in Roll 20.  I can you through that. We are very noob friendly! I do charge $CAD 15 (~ $US 10.44) per session.  The monies collected go to support schools that my wife and I built in Uganda and Nepal . Lemme know if you are interested. Malcolm