ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN We will begin at level 1 and play through lost mines just to get everyone into their characters and to gain some group cohesion. After that it will be up to you guys (the group), what campaign we had into next (Descent into Avernus, Saltmarsh, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, Strahd, etc.) ABOUT ME My name is Tamara, I am 25 years old, and I've been playing/dungeon mastering Dungeons & Dragons for about 6-7 years now. That time has brought a lot of experience that has helped me to develop my style of play. I will aim to adjust things based off of the players, but generally I love roleplaying and acting out interesting characters. With combat, I aim to provide more meaningful, unique fights and scenarios. For more info on the games, check out their specific LFG pages. Monday- <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181504/dandd-mondays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181504/dandd-mondays</a> Tuesday- <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181503/dandd-tuesdays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181503/dandd-tuesdays</a> Thursday- <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181500/dandd-thursdays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/181500/dandd-thursdays</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12 per session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.