Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Player looking to have some fun in 5e

I'm a new player to 5e looking for a DM and group.
Hey! I'm going to be running Dragon of Icespire Peak on Mondays if you are interested. I'm looking for players who enjoy roleplay and have good applications. Here's the link if you wanna know more: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182980/dragon-of-icespire-peak" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182980/dragon-of-icespire-peak</a>
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign. We have 3+ dms and 20+ players so far. There are missions every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Aelar Rake. I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>
I'm in some groups of what you are looking for but they&nbsp; cost $5/session . We are playing: Sat 10pm est - Dragons of Icespire Peak Sun 7pm est - Ghost of Saltmarsh Thur I think at 7pm est - Lost Mines of Phxxxxx Sorry, I don't know the exact names, I'm not the DM, I'm just a noob. Also the groups are 3-4ppl each. We just started less than two weeks ago so you have not missed much. Let me know, Bernie
Come check us out:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table</a> Sword Coast Adventure League - Weekly games, downtime activities, player own businesses, online access to the world outside of Roll20. We use discord for voice and Roll20 for game. Hope to see you in the Sword Coast soon!!