Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] First time player looking for a game.

1572156308

Edited 1572194185
Hey all. Currently looking for age 18+ (would prefer 21+ ) group of 5E or something more story driven. I'm laid back and easy to get along with. More than happy to RP also, just need to let me ease into it a bit, Ive never done anything like that before :) Name: TPK for now (actual name on Discord) Age: 30s My schedule is almost completely open. I wont be able to play between the hours of 12pm - 4:30pm PST on sat, sun, and mon, but, can play anytime after 4:30pm on those days and anytime on the other days. Games can be as long as ten hours+. To avoid some confusion that would be- 12pm - 4:30pm PST 3pm - 7:30pm EST 2pm - 6:30pm CDT I think lol. Times zones have never been my thing, *cough* nor geography. Ive done some research and have ideas for a character but it would probably be best to hold off till I know what game id be joining before I muck about. Thanks for your time guys and happy gaming to ya!
Hey! I'm going to be running Dragon of Icespire Peak if you're interested. Time zones aren't really my thing either, so hopefully it works out. Here's the link if you want more information and want to apply: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182980/dragon-of-icespire-peak" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182980/dragon-of-icespire-peak</a>
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Come play Stars Without Number Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a> I run my game once a week on Fridays at 8:15 CST. Hope to see you there. -- Squeegee
We would love you to join us for our West March dnd 5e campaign (Free to play). We have 3+ dms and 20+ players so far. There are missions every week involving combat, rescue, bounty hunting, puzzle, and player driven. Check us out and mention you were sent by Aelar Rake. I look forward to seeing you in the campaign. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182722/west-march-war-on-the-giants-forgotten-realms</a>
1573767603

Edited 1573767632
Hello!&nbsp; I dont have anything so formal as an application, but i run a game thats pretty laid back, open to new folks, and long running. Currently, weve run about 10 complete campigns on roll20. Currently, we have a Western-Themed Supernatural game about to start. If you want RP and story, feel free to reach out to me at discord @TheIncredibleRory#1992. Were very discerning about who may join, no mass recruitment messages here :) Please contact me if you wish to know more.
Come check us out:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/182489/sword-coast-adventure-league-head-table</a> Sword Coast Adventure League - Weekly games, downtime activities, player own businesses, online access to the world outside of Roll20. We use discord for voice and Roll20 for game. Hope to see you in the Sword Coast soon!!
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7908950/lfp-3-dot-5-home-brew-noob-game" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7908950/lfp-3-dot-5-home-brew-noob-game</a>