Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5e] [LFG] Newish player looking for weekly weekday nights games (hopefully something tues, wed,thurs after 7 EST)

Hi Everyone, I've been playing a 5E campaign for the last year and loved it so much I wanted to play more. While I've been playing for a year it was my first campaign, hence the newish part. I work a 9-5 Monday - Friday, hence the preferably late weeknight start times. I'm pretty flexible on characters depending on what would work for your campaign. Thanks! Jordan
How does 9EST on Thursday sound? If you’re interested, shoot me a message.