Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Group of eager newbies looking for a DM ^_^

Heya!!  I have rounded up a group of newish friends to play some DnD and we are looking for a DM that isn't afraid to incorporate some homebrew and Unearthed Arcana. We haven't set up time yet but we are organising through Discord and want to introduce ourselves to playing with a quick and easy campaign hopefully continuing into a longer one. if you're interested please reach out! we are super eager!!!
Hey! I've DMed a few times (3 one-shots and 2 campaigns) and would love to DM again, I could start with a few easy modules and start world building for a homebrew campaign, if you're interested. The only questions I would have are what edition and what times are you guys aiming for?
Hey hey, might be able to run a little bit of stuff. What kind of timezones and days did you have in mind?