Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Mobile app question

1572284998

Edited 1572286216
Hi everyone, first-time poster, and I just started to look through the roll20 app. I have a group of friends and we are all in different locations, but found Roll20 and we all thought this might be a good idea to try and use it to have a D&D night virtually, using voice and the virtual desktop interface, but sadly one of our friends does not have a PC, laptop, etc. He only has a phone and a tablet. Since the app doesn't support map interfacing from what I can tell, have any of you found a way to work around it, or is there something I am missing? Edit: fixed a typo and added some clarification
1572288575
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The app itself is mostly for face to face use. They would have to try to use their mobile browser but the game's creator or the player themselves would need to be a plus or pro subscriber. Roll20 on tablet support
Thanks for the info, this is exactly what I was looking for!