Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] First timer looking for Wrath and Glory game.

I have the core book and the starter set stuff and have read over and studied the rules. Love 40k but never really played a TTRPG.
Bump
Hey, I'm also looking for a Wrath & Glory game! First time to wrath and glory - or any 40k ttrpg, but I've had quite a few years in others. Vampire, namely. I'm GMT based, but already occupied on Sunday evenings.
sir mordred said: Hey, I'm also looking for a Wrath & Glory game! First time to wrath and glory - or any 40k ttrpg, but I've had quite a few years in others. Vampire, namely. I'm GMT based, but already occupied on Sunday evenings. Cool! I’m still hoping that I can find someone to GM but school has kept me busy this past 2 weeks.
Trent Sims said: I have the core book and the starter set stuff and have read over and studied the rules. Love 40k but never really played a TTRPG. Also I’m in CST.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Come play Stars Without Number Game Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/172983/death-becomes-her-a-space-opera</a> I run my game once a week on Fridays at 8:15 CST. Hope to see you there. -- Squeegee