Hello all. I have been tinkering with roll20 for a long time now. I have played one War Hammer game as a player and I have used it as the battle map for my D&D games/dungeon crawls as a DM (I use my laptop behind my DM screen and one of the players moves the party around the dungeon as I 'reveal' it to them). But, recently, I have decided that I want to put a board game into this system. I have chosen to try to set up Avalon Hill's Dune. It all seems to work very well so far -- the board looks good, the tokens are good and the card mechanic seems to work very well. One thing that I want to do, however, is to have a way to semi-automate the 'storm'. If you don't about Dune, allow me to fill in some details... the game board is basically a circle. There are 19 pie shaped regions around the board. The 'storm' moves through these regions, 1 to 6 regions at a time, each turn, and in the real game, it's signified by a marker around the perimeter. Each region the storm moves through, it wipes out everything in it. So, if the storm moves 5 regions, it will clear out 5 regions, moving clockwise, from it's start position to it's final position. So, my idea was (after watching people stream a game on YouTube) was to have a translucent wedge that moves around overlaying on the game map. I originally did this by drawing all the wedges out, placing them on the GM layer of the map and then trying to move them to the game player map as needed. This is proving to be very awkward -- ti's hard to select the correct wedge, and when moving to the token layer, that cool translucent effect disappears. I did notice that there is a macro option. But, it seems to me that anything done in the macro will only effect the chat window -- stuff like die roles and such. So, my question, is there any way a macro can be written that would how and hide tokens? For example, #storm 1 3, which would hide any currently visible wedge and display wedges 1 to 3? Or, does anybody have any other ways to approach this? Thanks for any input.