Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
I'm currently looking for a group that can help me learn how to play, i have only played one campaign and didn't really understand, I'm hoping that i can get into a group with some fun people and get things rolling
We are looking for a few more players for our Wednesday morning group. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/179745/keep-on-the-shadowfell" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/179745/keep-on-the-shadowfell</a>
What kind of game are you looking for, I have two sci-fi style games I am playtesting on Fridays <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5346764/NvRVsg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5346764/NvRVsg</a> or <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/5372373/qcwu2g" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/5372373/qcwu2g</a>