Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

3 Friends Looking For a Pathfinder DM

Hi there! Myself and two close friends are looking for a DM to play with. One of our players has extensive history playing D&D and pathfinder, the other two of us are a little over a year into Pathfinder/3.5. As a whole, we are very relaxed and sometimes silly, but can absolutely gear towards a more serious game. If you're a newer DM we are happy to get you started. If you're more seasoned that's awesome. Either way, we'd like to form a more long term friendship and expand our group. I'm a DM for them, but it would be awesome to have a second DM to eventually rotate games. Oh, and if you're flexible on 3rd party stuff that'd be awesome. I don't mind core, but the more veteran of the group wants to explore newer options. Open-minded folks who are lgbtq friendly are preferred.
Interested
I sent you a private message. Thanks for the reply!
If anyone else might happen to be interested feel free to say so. I have not heard back from Kiba yet.
Hello! I'm Marceline, 27 year old trans ace girl. I'm a DM for 5e and I've been getting into playing pathfinder lately as a player and finding I'm enjoying it a lot more. it seems like a more complicated game but also one that allows you to choose more options for customization. If you don't mind the mechanical stumbling and questions for a little bit i'd happily DM for a small lgbtq+ group of friends. I've been told my npc's are fun and am currently running a homebrew game for 5e that everyone seems happy in. PM me if you are interested please! for some reason i don't get notified on threads i post in. My availability is any day except wednesday at 7pm EST when i run my other game.
1572720811

Edited 1572720875
Would you be interested in another player joining if you find a GM? I am experienced in Pathfinder 1e and DnD 3.5 so I could also help teach.