Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Character sheet

How do I create a character in my game? Do I have to know Java? Can I go through the Character Vault? 
1572758982
Mike deBoston
Compendium Curator
Depending on the rules you're using (D&amp;D, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds, etc), you'll select a character sheet for all characters (and monsters) in the game. It's already made, you don't need Java or any programming. Then you go to the Journal and Add Character and then fill it out. There are more details here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheets</a>
Thank You. My next question is now that I have a Character Sheet in my game, how do I let my players access the character sheet? I have marked it as the players in creation, but he can only see the bio information and not the sheet it self. Once he can see it can he control it as in change values?&nbsp;
1572826275
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You need to change the "can control and be edited by" section <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Journal#Bio_.26_Info_Tab" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Journal#Bio_.26_Info_Tab</a>
Thank You.