Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG][5e] New Player Looking for group to learn how to play D&D 5E (GMT/UTC Time Zone)

1572819642

Edited 1573080783
Hello, I am looking for a group where I can learn how to play D&D 5E and that meets once per week. I am Portugal based (Lisbon) so GMT/UTC Time Zone would be my preference. Weekdays between 7pm-1am GMT and weekends between 10am-8pm GMT.  Thank you GT
1572820442

Edited 1572820543
We are currently starting up a group that will run Tuesdays during the day, by-weekly at first possibly switching to weekly if it all works out. For more info:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7882020/lfg-5e-free-two-gmt-plus-2-players-looking-for-a-group-on-monday-or-tuesday-daytime-can-dm-if-needed" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7882020/lfg-5e-free-two-gmt-plus-2-players-looking-for-a-group-on-monday-or-tuesday-daytime-can-dm-if-needed</a>
I have a paid game 8 am est on Wednesdays which I think works for you.&nbsp; If you are interested let me know.
Tsaimath said: We are currently starting up a group that will run Tuesdays during the day, by-weekly at first possibly switching to weekly if it all works out. For more info:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7882020/lfg-5e-free-two-gmt-plus-2-players-looking-for-a-group-on-monday-or-tuesday-daytime-can-dm-if-needed" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7882020/lfg-5e-free-two-gmt-plus-2-players-looking-for-a-group-on-monday-or-tuesday-daytime-can-dm-if-needed</a> Thank you for the offer but I forgot to add my schedule availability. I am available only only after 7 pm.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Mike said: I have a paid game 8 am est on Wednesdays which I think works for you.&nbsp; If you are interested let me know. Thank you for the offer but I forgot to add my schedule availability. I am available only only after 7 pm.&nbsp;&nbsp;