Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for a Deathwatch Play Group

I just wanna play some warhammer 40k rpg I live on mountain time as well have school. As well Friday or Saturday would be okay or early on sundays.
Might have to figure out the logistics, but I'd be interested - either as a player or GM
To be honest I am looking for a GM and a play group.
Any idea what you'd want to play as? Or what kinds of missions you'd want to see?
Also I'm always love a good horror story. Or a good big battle mission tbh so