Hello internet! I'm looking for a group for either Pathfinder / 5e, I'm open to any type of game, one shot or a long campaign. I've played before with a group of friends which sadly fell flat multiple times, most recent being a Pathfinder 2e game where our schedules just couldn't match, I could say that it was my fault entirely as my work schedule is quite hectic but I do get the information 8 weeks in advance. In total I think I've only got around 1,5 years under my belt and I do consider myself a novice in this vast world of tabletop games. I'm also open to game within Warhammer world. I enjoy fleshing out my character but I can hold it down to few paragraphs if needed :) Some DMs don't want to read that much. I prefer to be a player rather than a DM as I don't feel comfortable with DMing. I enjoy both spectrums, be it a good party or an evil party. I'm a 30 year old Swede, but I currently live in Finland, so the timezone of preference is GMT+2, but I can handle EST timezones as well (preferably during noon). // Naehar